Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

How could I write about anything but...



How could I write about anything but the eclipse? I really can't..

Luckily one of my coworkers brought in some #14 welding shields so we could safely observe the eclipse in all of its glory. It was definitely pretty neat, but I don't think it was worth all of the incredible amount of hoopla it was given.

I can now say that I have seen an eclipse, and check it off the bucket list. Thank goodness for that!

But with all of the larger items that we face on a daily basis, I cant help but wish that we could funnel all of this positive energy into folks helping each other, or just simply understanding where the other person is coming from.

I'll leave it at that and not get on my soapbox.

The only thing I can say is that based on the intellect of most of the general public, I think that Ophthalmologists and Optometrists are going to have a stellar month.

No comments:

Post a Comment